Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's all about the gear!





I've heard this phrase over and over: You must have great gear to make great photos. I think that's BS. You need something that can actually record a photo. That's it. I've had some awesome photos from my phone that I've wanted to print and hang on my wall. Granted: Better gear can make it easier to make photos, but that's about as far as I'll go. You're free to disagree.


You know what I haven't heard over and over? "There are too many photos of kids in the world." I'm fairly certain we won't be hearing that any time soon.


That's it really. Nothing else to report. Things have been awesome. Maybe in my next post I'll have something incredible to say.... In fact: I guarantee I have something incredible to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment