Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a week!

So this whole week I didn't post anything. Why? Because I was so nervous about shooting today that I didn't want "OMG OMG OMG" to be my posts for the week. The truth is I was so excited today that I thought I was going to pee myself. I'll be posting some pictures here soon, but I really just wanted to relay that today... I really did live the life of a photographer:
a)I got up early. (holy crap)
b)I ran the kids to my parent's house so I could focus. (dog went too)
c)I got home in enough time to clear the living room (another reason for a studio)
d)My first clients showed up early. Lovely couple. (Known her for years, him only a few months)
e)Shot my first pregnancy photos. It was nice. (I know more about giving birth than the average dude.)
f)Booked it back to my rents to hang out. (well... proverbially.)
g)Went to my parent's town's Harvest Festival. Kids had a blast. (very crabby when leaving)
h)Brought kids home and Caitlyn (lovely wife) took them to McDonalds for dinner.
i)Second client was a little late (traffic sucks)
j)2nd Client and I are dudes though, So I forgave her. (yes, I said she's a dude. proverbially.) (Lebowski)
k)Ended up talking to her more than actually shooting. (excuse to schedule more shooting time)

I hadn't planned to go to Z just so you know.

Oh, to my wife, Cait. I know you'll never read this, but your support has been amazing. I plan on buying you flowers on a regular basis when we have the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment