Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here we go.

If there is anything that I've learned it's that everything in this world revolves around relationships. The relationships with your parents, your friends, your loved ones, your kids, your teachers, your boss, your clients.... all of these are important.

For a while, I really thought that in order to get my photography business off the ground, I'd have to present myself in the most professional manner possible. This problem with that is that I have no idea how to be professional. I just know how to be me. I filter myself on occasion, but for the most part, I'm just me. The good and the bad. I've decided that in order to get my business off the ground I need to just be myself to get clients.

In advance, I apologize if what I say has no bearing in photography, or my life, or my business, or... anything at all. I'll just write what comes to mind.... even though it sounds dangerous! Danger isn't even my middle name.

(wow... that was really formal. sorry....and or my bad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment