Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Making Prints

Hey Everyone (or all 3 of you... whatever. I still like you.)

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year.

Sometimes when I'm surfing the net or reading my twitter feed I come across and article, that leads me to another one or five and I get caught up reading. I always forget who sent me the original message that sent me down the proverbial rabbit hole, but this particular article caught my eye and really hit home.

I've only done what the this article tells us not to do once, but I regretted it right after I did it. I still have issues with it because it's always in high demand, but now that I know that I'm hurting my client more than helping them, I won't do it anymore. My client is the most important thing I have going for me: If I don't have clients I keep happy, than I won't be getting any more of them.

Anyway, read the article. Give me your feedback, but this thing hit home.

http://tiffinbox.org/please-dont-just-give-your-clients-the-cd-or-dvd/

No comments:

Post a Comment