Sunday, May 29, 2011

What is it?

Hello everyone!

For those of you that are friends with me on Facebook, we played a game a while back that I called "What Is It?" It went over so well, that I decided to make it a regular thing.

Here's the premise:

  • I post a few photos that I took with my camera phone, and ya'll guess what it is.
  • The person with the most correct answers will win a print.
  • Your answers must be pretty specific: So "Something with weird holes in it" isn't going work if "Wine Cork" is the right answer.
  • If in the event of a tie, whomever posted the correct answers sooner than the other will break the tie.
  • Answers can be here or Facebook. The time stamp will tell me when it was posted.
  • This is just for fun, nothing too serious.
It sounds simple enough, but I try not to make it too easy. I will start giving hints if it turns out to be way harder than I thought. But the biggest thing is just to have fun: If you're not having fun doing something, why are you doing?

So, here they are:

A)


B)


C)


D)


E)

1 comment:

  1. A) Wood Knot
    B) Votive Candle
    C) Cat Shadow
    D) Water Glass
    E) Pineapple

    ReplyDelete