Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Holidays


The holidays have always been fun for me. A few years ago I asked my grandmother if we could rake the leaves in their front yard. What? You ask why I volunteered to do work? Simple. I wanted a Charlie Brown moment. You know the one. In It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown there is a scene where Charlie is raking leaves and Linus jumps into the huge pile of leaves with his wet sucker and sends the leaves flying everywhere. I wanted to be Linus. I wanted to run and jump into a huge pile of leaves and make a mess of everything in my attempt to feel like an 8-year-old. It was so much fun! If you haven't done that lately (or ever) you're missing out.

Seriously. Go act like an 5-year-old.

If you've forgotten how to be 5,
you can ask my daughter, Brooklynn, if she has some time to give you private instruction. I'd book now, though. She's pretty busy being 5.

You haven't the time? Well, it's time to make
some time. If you've read some previous posts of mine, or you've had a 30 minute conversation about photography with me, you'll know how I feel about holiday photos. I'm all about them. I think you should be all about them too. So in order to get you and I in the same place at the same time and have our own Charlie Brown moments, I'm going to make sure that you get the chance to have a wet sucker just like Linus did. So here's the deal: Mention this post and book your holiday photos with me by October 30th, 2010 and I'll take $100 off your shoot. Seriously. $100 off. I want to make sure you have great photos for the holidays. Whether you want to jump in a huge pile of leaves with your kids, or run up "the hill" and get some beautiful trees behind you, or even a plain ol' shot in studio, I've got you covered. I'm passionate about making sure that my friends and family (and future friends and family) have awesome photos made of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment